Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The List

The Experiment is all about doing the things I've been making up excuses not to pursue. It's also about opening myself up to new opportunities that I'd normally dismiss because they were fill-in-the-blank (too silly, time-consuming, discomfort-provoking, etc.) I'm still working on a total list of all of my dreams, but here's the first ten.

The List:

1. Become involved in local political issues, possible through grassroots organizations or public policy groups.
2. Write a book
3. Play piano in a public venue
4. Change someone's life through mentoring
5. Practice yoga on a regular basis
6. Hike a 14'er; make smores and sing off key on the mountain
7. Run a marathon
8. Learn to snowboard and try the half pipe
9. Form close and supportive group of friends
10. Find a job that is rewarding

If you stop to think, you probably have a List. Let me know if yours looks like mine, or if you'd add a couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment